Saturday, March 30, 2019

Tom Nelson (Tabs for Learning)

My friend Tom has been sharing baritone ukulele tablature with all of our bari-uke playing friends on the Humble Baritonics blog. Tom arrangements, I call "Tom Nelson's Tunes" are all created with a tool called tabledit. I like using tabledit since it allows one to slow down the arrangements to study songs at slower speeds.

Tom recently sent me photos of his music room, where he plays and creates. I am thrilled to have Tom share such a wide variety of arrangements with the baritone ukulele community. He has the advantage of the cold Michigan winters keeping him in the warmth of the music room. Here we see him in creation mode...

Tom Nelson 2019

Tabledit - (space to tell more)

Tom's cheat sheet wall & instruments

No comments:

Post a Comment