Sunday, February 3, 2019

Glen Rose (Jazzy Ukulele)

Glen Rose is a friend of mine. I met him through the the Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz community. He has quite a following in the ukulele community and has created Jazzy Ukulele books for the baritone ukulele player. There's been one big problem and that is he plays the baritone ukulele with a set of GCEA strings. I was thinking how can I get Glen Rose to work on the Bari-Uke Tech site?

So a day or two after typing Glen's name on the title bar I receive and e-mail from him. The funny thing is that he's had a problem too. He'd kinda locked himself info the GCEA mode with his followers and he asked me if he could do DGBE-tuned bari videos to share exclusively on my bari uke sites. He knew nothing about this new blog or my concerns - but somehow we found a synchronicity.

Jeff / Humble Baritonics / The Bad-Ass Baritone Ukulele / 6 FEB 2019.



No comments:

Post a Comment